Okay, it’s that time again: the ominous creaking sounds of my overstuffed studio about to explode!
So I’ve conducted another round of spring-cleaning-destash … this time focusing on knitting notions, patterns & magazines.
My rule of thumb this time that if I haven’t used it, looked at it, or even picked it up in a year, it needs to go.
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- 3 pairs Susan Bates Quicksilver knitting needles, single points, US sizes 5, 8 and 9, at eBay auction. I know some of you are simply addicted to the Quicksilver aluminum alloy needles …
I don’t think I ever used these needles, so they’re nice & straight & in their original packaging.
- The newest issue of Knitter's Magazine Spring 2009 that features a great how-to feature on ELISE DUVEKOT’s K1B (knit-1-below) technique.
This issue looked so great (or I’m such an idiot) that I bought it twice. Now one of my copies can be yours, instantly, through my eBay fixed price listing. Last I looked, mine was the only copy out there!
- Another new magazine - Knitting Magazine March 2009, featuring a Nicky Epstein pattern, a Rowan Classic pattern, & how-to lace techniques, also listed at eBay fixed price.
I love the magazine, but this issue didn’t have any patterns that I wanted to knit. (Judging from the number of eBay watchers on this one, definitely a minority opinion.)
Remember, for the fixed price listings I can also accept “best offers”, so don’t be shy, make me an offer! Other knitting pattern books I have listed on eBay:
- KNIT & CROCHET FASHION PATTERNS book, featuring Lion Brand Yarns Leisure Arts #3773, $4.95
- EASY KNIT FASHIONS Women's Knitting Patterns book, American School of Needlework #1378, $6.95
While you’re at it, you might also want to check out my fiber arts listings in my Bonanzle store – I’ve got knitting, crochet, cross-stitch and quilting books & patterns, and I have yet to make a single sale, darn it. You could be my first customer!
Designer, kNotes for kNitters
Sandia Park, NM