Monday, March 9, 2009

Follow-worthy: Indie Art Blog from Down Under

Woke up this morning to two great surprises: (1) it's snowing, and (2) I've been featured in an Aussie art blog! Woohoo!

Chrisy from Brisbane writes the Sophism Press blog, featuring independent artists & writers. She picks gorgeous stuff to showcase - and no, I'm not just saying that because she picked my stuff. Go take a look, you'll see what I mean.

For her art postcard post, she chose my Hands Knit #1 postcard design, along with an intimidatingly beautiful selection of other Etsy artists' cards ... a quilted one ... a wooden one ... 

Here I was worried no one liked postcards anymore! 

And she's woven a clever "Postcard from Dulcie" text throughout her mini-gallery.

Thanks, Chrisy! Nice little art break on a snowy morning.


--MaggieBelize
Sandia Park, NM


No comments:

Post a Comment